12.31.2013

The Beginning of the End and the End of the Beginning!

    Wow.  Can you believe that 2013 is already over?  It has flown by.  There has been a lot of sadness for me this past year, but also a lot of hope and victory.

     I can't do a big long post, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick jump start to the new year.  Not only is every day a new page in our life-book, but each year is a new chapter.  But just because one chapter ends, one year gone, doesn't mean that it is the end.  No, it is only the beginning!  That is the very best thing about endings.  After a end is always a beginning. 
   
     We never know when our the LORD will end our book and take us home.  But we shouldn't worry about it.  We should just make sure that our life-book was one worth writing.  Because the greatest author of all is behind it!  =)

     The end of the year is always a time to look back and see all the has happened.  All of the firsts, the regular, the unusual, and even, the lasts.  But let us make the new year even more full!  But remember; every day is a new day to start over, get a fresh start, a clean slate.  Enjoy life, and live it to the full.  And remember to live for the LORD, and to do as he would want.  

    Think of this as not only as a ending, but also as a beginning!

~May the New Year be for Christ! 

Happy New Year, Everyone! =)

(ps.  You may have noticed that I never finished my photo challenge.  I actually have some of the pictures already taken, but there are some that I cannot take until tomorrow.  January is my birthday month, so maybe you guys can give me an extra day to finish it? =)  I'll post it tomorrow, hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)