12.21.2013

December Challenge: Day 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21

Can you believe it?  I'm posting Day 21 on the 21st!!!  Haha!  Anyway, here are the pictures. =)


Day 16- Outside Christmas Lights:

  We have never put up strings of lights around our house, but most of the time we put our wreath up. =)
Day 17- Presents:
I actually had to wrap these right before the picture because I didn't have any wrapped!
Day 18- Stockings:
Well, we don't actually hang stockings but this year I put up a ribbon and we are hanging the Christmas cards that we receive on it.  I think it is a cool idea because it keeps them out of the way.  So this is the closest thing that we have to stockings.



Day 19- Candy Cane:

I received these at a Christmas party yesterday.  They came with some homemade hot cocoa mix.  They have candy cane sticking out the bottom.  Cute, right?  =)



Day 20- Tree Topper:

Okay, not the best picture, I admit...




Day 21- Peace:

Okay, maybe it doesn't describe peace, but it does say peace.  =)



Can you believe that it is only 4 days until Christmas??? It's crazy!  But, in the craziness and busyness of the season, let us not forget the Reason. 

Merry Christmas
~Jessica


ps.  I'm thinking about making a collage of all these December pictures when I'm done.  What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)