11.27.2013

Snow!

Yes, people, snowflakes have been spotted in South Carolina!  It was a flurry that went on and off for maybe an hour, but it was snowing pretty heavily.





  It was only a flurry, but it was snow!  My brother Joshua was so excited!  It was so pretty too, although it was kinda weird to see snow on a tree that still has its fall colored leaves!  =)  It was very pretty and peaceful.


I have to cut this post short because I am going to go with my mom to town, but I hope you liked the pictures of snow!  Enjoy your day, whether it is snowing where you are or not!  =)

Happy Early Thanksgiving!

~Jessica Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)