11.10.2013

Fun, Thought-Provoking, or Cute Quotes

Hi!

   I thought that I would share some quotes with you.  Some of these have been close to my heart for a while, some I have heard of, and some I have learned just moments before you.  Now, please, enjoy and think on these quotes as you laugh along with me.  <3
~~~~~~~~~
<3 <3 <3





This has been one of my favorite quotes for a long time. 
Both true and funny!


Including an unborn baby in the womb,
No matter what "stage" of being in the womb it is! <3



                                               




My mom like to say that she is a bear of very little brain! <3




Youer Than You!  (Ha!) =D











I just found this quote and I LOVE it!


This is one of those thought-provoking ones.





  I hope that you enjoyed these as much as I did.


With Love, my Darlings,

Jessica Joy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)