10.23.2013

That's South Carolina For Ya'!

Howdy,

     I just wanted to quickly share a couple of interesting things about our town, which is very small and in South Carolina. 
    
     There is a restaurant in "down town" that has said on its sign "Today's Daily Special: Lasagna with Salad," every day for about 8 years now! =)  Better hurry before that special runs out!

      In the newspaper was a column advertising about a high school reunion and it said:  "$10 for singles, $20 for couples."  =D

     If you want some good deals, at least now you know where to get them! =)

In Christ,

Jessica

    

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like Taylor (The town cloest to us.) :) Could you add a Follower button to your blog please. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to add a "Follower" button! LOL =) Could you tell me? How I have been following other people is just by typing in the URL on the Reading List page. =) Is there a way to have a "Follower" button that is not hooked up to Google+? Because I took my profile off of Google+. Anyway, I'm following you! Thanks for commenting. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found out how add the follower button! Following a blog is only connected to Google+ if you do not have Blogger account, when you press the follow button on a blog it gives you a choice what account you want to follow with. :D

      Delete
  3. Mikayla, I added a follower button to my blog. I hope it works! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)