10.29.2013

Brain Scribbles

Hey-Lo, Everyone!

    I feel like writing, but I don't know what to write about!  Hmm...Okay, yeah, this is awkward.  Hm.  Oh, well, just to let you guys know, I made this blog because I gave up Pinterest.  Yes, I "deactivated" my Pinterest.  I was way to addicted.  I spent way to much time on it, and thus I was going to bed way later then I should have been, which meant I wasn't getting as much sleep, which also meant that I couldn't function so well in the morning, and was getting behind in school.  And my mom was complaining at me.  So I gave up my Pinterest.  And then I needed something else to do that had an "ending point."  Like, on a blog, once you have posted, and checked all the blogs that you are following, and maybe clicked around, then your done.  You have to log off and live your life so that you have more to write about!  As with Pinterest, there is no end.  You can scroll through thousands and thousands of pins and boards and topics, and, and, and... 
      But surprisingly, I don't miss it that much.  The first couple of days I kept thinking, "Oh, I'll go on Pinterest."   Then I thought,  "Oh, wait..." but besides that, it hasn't been that bad.  If you don't know what Pinterest is, or if you don't have an account, good!  Save yourself before it is to late!!  (It is super, super, super addicting!!)

    Now you know why I titled this post the way.  I will now overflow you will horse saying found from a horse clothing (The clothes are for people, not for horses! =P)

     - How to Make a Small Fortune with Horses...Start with a Large Fortune!
     - (Tee-Shirt for a Dad, Customizable) 2 Girls, 1 Horse, No Money
     - Your best friend doesn't always have to be human
     - Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
     - girl + horse = bff


     - Wrong.  Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend...unless they can be pawned for a good horse!
     - We bet you know one little girl who would rather clean a stall then her own room.
     - "Remember...a horse can tell you a lot of things, if you watch and expect it to be sensible and intelligent." (My Friend Flicka)
     - Here's one little girl who would rather post a trot then post on facebook =-) (Smiley included on tee)
     - Horse Crazy- I'd rather clean a stall then my own room.
     - (Sweatshirt for a Toddler/Baby Girl) Someday you'll buy me a pony
     - Silly Parents!  Horses aren't a phase!
     - True Friends Leave Hoof Prints on Your Heart!
     - My <3 Belongs to My Horse (Julia got this one for her birthday)
     - Faith, Family, Farm (She got this one for her birthday, too!) 

  Okay, enough of that!   Hmm, let's see.  Okay, how about some stuff that happened to me today!  Well, for one, my mom is sick in bed, so while my little brother stayed with her, my sister and I went with our grandparents to go run errands.  We ate lunch at a gas station (way out in the middle of no where, might I add,) and we had hotdogs.  Well, as we were eating, my grandpa (who is almost either 72 or 73, but still has pitch black hair) said that as he was pumping diesel, the man next to him asked, "So, how much mileage do you get on that truck, young man?"  We all laughed.  My grandpa was the same age as the man, possible ever older!! =D  So, I have a "young man" for a papa! =)

    Well, I was going to write more, but I have get off now, because I have some stuff that I have to get done before dinner!  Bye, everybody!!

-Jessica J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)