10.22.2013

Welcome to My Blog

Hi!

   Welcome to my blog!  I'm glad that you found it.  You can learn more about me in my profile, but I am a homeschooled 9th grader, and I live on a farm, with goats, dogs, a horse and her foal, chickens, rabbits, and a donkey.  I hope to post quite regularly, which will include interesting things that happen on the farm, pictures, recipes, and more.  I am a Christian, first and foremost, and I love my LORD and Savoir.  I am also 100% prolife.  If you have any questions about Christianity, homeschooling, being prolife, etc., please comment and ask me. =) 

   Thank you,
Jessica Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)