10.23.2013

Random Facts About Yours Truly

Hiya!

     I'm back!  I was going to upload pictures of my animals, but my internet isn't working right now.  I'll try to upload them later. =)  Anyway, instead I will tell you random facts about myself! (Don't lose hope yet! It may be better then you think. ;) )

      1. I am a writer. (Okay, this may have been kinda obvious by the title of my blog. hehe I have never been published, but I hope to be some day.  I have written countless poems, 1 short story [Sad, I know] and two complete novels.  The one is only 22 pages and 7 chapters, but the other is 96 pages and 19 chapters.)

      2. I love the color pink. (Any shade, pretty much on anything, except on boys pants.  Not the color for teenage boys XP)
     
      3. My favorite domestic animals are dogs, rabbits, and goats.  (All of which I personally own and love.)  My favorite wild animals are lions, eagles, and giraffes.  (All of which I don't own, but still love.)
 
      4.  I am running out of facts. (Don't worry, give me a second.)

      5.  I am homeschooled.  (Which is the most amazing thing EVER!!)

      6.  I have many best friends.  (I really cannot deem any of them "just friends" and then others "best friends" because every friend fulfills a different role.  I have "once-a-week friends," and "once-a-month friends," and "once-or-twice-a-year friends.")

      7.  I hate licorice. (I just do, no further comment)

      8.   I love, love, LOVE York Peppermint candies, 3 Musketeers candy bars, and Crunch candy bars, Skittles, and Starburst.

      9.  I like swimming, but unless in extreme situations, I can't go under water without a swim mask on.

      10.  I like every season, in it's own right.  (One of my favorite quotes about South Carolina [where I live] is the "you know all four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Christmas."  I don't think I will ever be able to decide which season I like best.)

      11.  My favorite holiday is Christmas.  (I LOVE, LOVE Christmas music!  And the colors, and the decorations, and just the overall feel of Christmas.  Ahhh... =) )

      12.  I have straight, blond hair. (I used to have bangs, but I have brushed them aside recently.)

      13.  I love Subway, Golden Corral, and Chipotle Grill!!!!  (Chipotle Grill is my most, most, most favorite restraint ever!)

      14.  Whenever my grandparents come to our house (a couple times a year) we eat strawberry shortcake, and watch The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again.  (It has Tim Conway and Don Knotts in it, and it is SO funny!  I have watched it so many times I could probably dictate it, but I still love the family times we have!  =) )

     15.  For now, I have run out of facts.  (We will find out more about me as I continue to post.)

Thank you for reading!
     A Daughter of the High King,
Jessica



 



 

3 comments:

  1. Good list! I'm looking forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad that over this past year we have been able to get to know each other quite well! =) <3 Love you, girl!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I think I got to know a little about you since this post. ;D Its so awesome to have you as a friend Jessica!! =D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)