8.25.2015

Hey! Wanna Vote For Me?

Okay, so I entered this t-shirt contest, like forever ago.  You had to enter a quote to go on a t-shirt about writing.  And my quote got picked as one of the top ten!  So now you guys can go and vote!  I forgot to tell you, so the voting ends on the 27th.  So, it is ending really soon.  Anyway, go to this link:

http://kingdompen.org/t-shirt-quote-contest-let-the-voting-begin/

My quote is: "A Writer: someone who loves words enough to bring them to life, and life enough to put them into words."

If the link above doesn't work, go to this link:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LDF6TTT

If both links work, though, you can vote twice.  So, once for me, and once for your other favorite. =)  If you don't have another favorite, but don't want to vote for me twice, vote for this one that says something like: Being a writer is an excuse to keep your imaginary friends around longer than everyone else."  It is right below mine.

Okay, that's all.  Thanks  =D

*If this whole big rambling thing made no sense, sorry.  It is late at night and I'm trying to be quick* #Notimeforproofread

6 comments:

  1. lol! I entered too! I forgot what I wrote though. :P I didn't know they were having the voting...I'll hop on over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I voted for yours! It really was the best one... ;)

      Delete
  2. It made a lot of sence to me! =D I voted for you. Because, clearly, yours was the most awesome quote up there. =D
    Your biggest fan,
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you two times! I liked yours out of all them! :D
    ~Ellie;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have voted for you! I also just want to mention my September Photo Contest, which will start on September first. It would be awesome if you could enter!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)