9.04.2015

Big News

Hey, y'all

Okay, so, I've been thinking since last week, and.....


I'm changing my blog name.

Yup.  Now, before you, like, do whatever you happen to do when you find out news like this from a strange person like me, le'me explain.

The other day I was going to make a new account on a website, and I was going to do something along the lines of my blog, when I realized that I don't think the name fits me anymore.  Don't get me wrong; I loved, and still love, my blog name.  And I think it was a perfect match for me...2 years ago.  But I've changed a lot in these last two years, and my blog has too.  And I think the title of the blog should reflect that.  I mean, honestly, none of us could say that we are the same person we were two years ago. (Thank goodness; I was in a really awkward "barrettes everywhere" phase. *shivers*) And that's okay!

Long story short, my new blog name is "Living Joyfully."  One, I think it reflects what my current life mission is.  Two, it's kinda a spin on my middle name.  (Trust me though, I spent, like, 2 weeks trying to think of a name!)

I created a URL for the blog, so that you all can save bookmark the site.  On September 12th, the URL will go live and be matched with this site.

The URL is:
http://livingjoyfullyblog.blogspot.com/  

It will probably take me a week or so after the 12th to get everything sorted out and with the right name.  If you have any confusion about any of this; shoot me a email at dogs4j@yahoo.com

Let me know your thoughts on this change, any questions, whateves.  =)

Have an awesome September! (Question, though...How on earth is it September already?!? Summer flew by!)
 ~Jess


6 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! I'll think about following..JK. Why don't you just change the URL of your current blog? You can change that....then you won't use all your blog posts! :) Summer went by too fast.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, very funny. ;) That is what I'm going to do; I just didn't want to confuse everyone with all the details. I won't lose all my hard work! ;) Thank you though!

      <3

      Delete
    2. lol. I try. ;) Okay, awesome! Yeah, I would die (probably not really) if I lost my blog. ;) Will you be getting a new design? :)

      Delete
  2. Well, I have to admit that I'm a tad sad at the thought of you changing blogs, simply because this is where I got to know you, but it will be fun to have a fresh start somewhere. =D I look forward to your new blog. =)
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new name! :)
    ~Katie@sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait till things are up and running!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)