9.27.2015

Fall Thoughts



The first day of fall has come and gone.  I meant to post, because I had posted on the first day of fall last year, but it was a really busy day and I didn't get to it.

Thursday's weather was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.  It was cool enough that I could wear long jeans, but warm enough that I didn't have to wear a jacket.  The sun was shining; a gentle breeze was blowing.  And then it started raining.  And it hasn't stopped since.

I'm still constructing a Fall Bucketlist.  We did go apple picking yesterday, and I even got to take my dog.  The apples were amazing.  Our church is having a fall picnic again this year, and we have games, go-cart and wagon rides, dessert contests, a huge bonfire, skits, the whole shabang.  We didn't have it last year, which makes it even more special.  It is one of my favorite things about fall.

The fall weather has come in full blast, so I need to go through my clothes and switch out to winter clothes.   It will be a little bittersweet to see my summer clothes packed away, but I'm also excited for fall clothes.  I've been rocking jeans and scarves and boots all weekend, and I don't plan on slowing down.

 Side-note: thank you all for commenting and reading my blog.  It's been a little rough switching URLs and trying to post consistently, so all of y'alls support is really amazing.  I just wanted to thank you.  And I'm going to try and get back off the ground with posting regularly! 

Enjoy the first full week of autumn, lovelys.
~J.

What are some things on your Autumn Bucketlist?
What are your favorite things about fall?


  

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute I love the falling hearts! :)
    I just love fall/autumn in general because of the weather!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the festival! =D My favorite thing about fall is getting to snuggle up underneath ablanket and read books. =D
    Thanks for the post!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You have been nominated for the Liebster Award on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)