10.06.2014

Regroup of "The Year of Pink"

Hi!

  I'm sorry for my scattered handling of this Celebration.  I'm going to try to be more consistent.  *ahem* Okay, so here we go.

    Things We've Done:
 ~ Started the PINK Challenge
~ Got the Questions for the Q&A Video


    Things To Do:
~Post the Q&A Video (hopefully coming this weekend)
~Have a guest poster (Any volunteers?  I'll email special questions to anyone who wants to =)

ANNNDDDD:::


  DECIDE MY BEST POSTS!!! 

I'm not exactly sure how this will work quite yet, but I think we'll figure it out.  =)

  Okay, so here are the links to my first five posts:

Post #1 
Post #2 
Post #3 
Post #4 
Post #5 

Okay, so I'm going to set up a poll on the side of my blog.  Your job now is to go to each of these links, and decide which one you like the best.  Then vote.  In a couple of days I'll announce which one won, and then we will do the same thing with the next 5.  After we have 5 winners, we will choose a winner out of those!  And it goes on! =) What do ya' think?

Well that's about it!  Have a good week! =)

~ <3 Jessica 

10 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will have a ton of people wanting to do a guest post on your blog :) Will it be like an interview?
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! You are more than welcome too! Yes, just questions about my blog, ways I can improve it, and a couple other fun questions. =) <3

      Delete
  2. This looks great! So excited for the Q & A video! the challenge looks great too! Sure, I would love to do a guest post!!! When would you like me to do it? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm working on it! lol Okay, sorry for my delay, I'll send you an email for the guest post! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness your going to make me decide which one of your first awesome posts was my favorite? Couldn't I put in a nice ten stars for them all? I'm going to do my post on the Pink Challenge soon! =D
    Your awesome!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, I'm making you choose mwahaha!! ;D Neato, can't wait! <3

      Delete
  4. Ah, I'm so excited. By the way, thank you so much for the sweet happy birthday note. It was so nice. I also posted some questions on the Q&A post, if you are still taking them:)
    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! You are very welcome! I hope you had a good birthday =) I'll take them! lol Thank you! <3

      Delete
  5. Oh! That'd be fun to do a guest post! :) I'm open!!! ;) And I voted for #5...for some reason. I thought it was funny you didn't want to agree with your grandma on the boy having 'pretty blonde hair.' Haha! So funny! I can understand. ;)

    Keep up the good work!

    -Micaiah-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll send you questions! Haha! Yah, that boy does still have nice hair though ;D haha! Thank you for voting! =D Awh, thank you!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)