10.04.2014

Post #2: The PINK Challenge!!!

Hey ya'll!

   I'm finally getting this post up!  So, here are the details on the PINK Challenge!

  The PINK Challenge is a challenge for bloggers to post on their own blogs, about the color pink!  The possibilities are endless!  Anything from pictures you took of pink things, to poems about or of pink things, or even a recipe for pink cookies! Anything at all; as long as it's PINK!  The Event runs from today, the 4th, to the 31st of October. =)

  The PINK challenge is open to anyone regardless of your past involvement with my blog!  Please, leave a comment below, or on any of my posts, and I'll add you to my "PINK Challenge" page, so that everyone can see everyone's posts!

  I'll be doing the PINK Challenge too, so if you aren't exactly sure what to do, you can look for mine, coming up soon, and check out the page for other's!  Also, if you participate, you have the choose of adding a, "I Participated in the PINK Challenge!" button.  I don't have this yet, and I couldn't upload it anyway, because our internet is out, but I'll get that up pronto! =)

Thank you guys!  Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have, and I'll do my best to answer them! =)

Love, Jessica <3

8 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I'm going to post pink on my blog! I just need to figure out what to do....;-)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe - I will be traveling. What are the dates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ops, I forgot to put those on there! My mistake; it goes until October 31st. =) <3 I hope you can do it! =)

      Delete
  3. Sounds really exciting and it's such a cute idea! :)

    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! =D I will have to brainstorm for an idea today and get a post up sometime this week! =D This is going to be so much fun Jessica! =D
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)