4.04.2015

Media Fast for a Week

Hey y'all!

I'm going to be taking a little "Media Fast" for a week.  I just need to reevaluate my life with God and think through some things, and focus on some things.  So I decided to take a break starting Easter Sunday and going to next Sunday.   I know it won't be much considering that sometimes I go a week between posts anyway. ;)  I just wanted to let you know.  You can still email me!  I will be back on soon enough.  And if you happen to have my home phone number you can call me too. =)

I love you all!

~Jessica

ps. Happy Resurrection Sunday! (Almost.)  In the midst of the pretty dresses and the spring weather and the chocolate don't forget to remember WHY we are celebrating, WHO we are celebrating, and WHO to all glory should be given!!!

pps. I got 2 new followers today!!  Whoop whoop.  Thanks guys.  And sorry for leaving you just as you joined this wild crazy group of awesomeness.  I'll be back as quickly as possible and feel free to check out old posts as long as you remember that we become much wiser as we grow; thus anything dumb I said I've probably moved on from! ;D  Haha

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! ;) Enjoy your time off. Relax a little! ;) Happy Easter!! Congrats on the followers, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I am in the midst of a 3 month Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook fast until June 9th. It's a big time sucker. With twins on the way, I need to enjoy precious my time with hubby until much of our time becomes occupied by little blessings! If you think of your day as 24 hours, an hour of social media doesn't sound like much. But think about the 7 hours of sleep you get, which brings your day down to 17 hours. And then all the time you are busy doing work, eating, ect. I am already on my computer and phone enough, and so media is such a waste of time. I didn't realIze how much time I spent on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Jess! I take internet breaks sometimes to, more often though, its movies. =) I hope you break is restful and that you draw nearer to God during it.
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy rest! Will miss you :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)