1.07.2014

Tacit Tuesdays: Disney (4)

Hi!

I completely forgot about TT!!  I was busy today, and then I went to a friends house.  Anyway, I was just looking through my blog stuff and I looked and was like, "Oh, yeah, Tuesday is coming up pretty soon."  Then I was like, "Wait a second...TODAY is Tuesday!"  So, I'm very sorry, but it is being posted one Tuesday, even though most of you won't see it until Wednesday or even later.  Anyway, today's theme is Disney.  Because who doesn't want a little Disney magic every once in a while? =)




















If you can't see some of these very well, or if you would like to see more like this, the link to my Pinterest board with them is: http://www.pinterest.com/dogs4jj/disney-3/

=)
~J.

7 comments:

  1. Disney!!! I really like your Tacit Tuesdays! =) It was another fantastic one. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! =) I like doing them! =) <3 *APRIL!!!*

      Delete
  2. So cute Jessica! I loved it all! (Though I haven't watched most of the desney princesses) Flyn was my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flynn is the best! Haha! I like the one where it says: Flynn Rider, the only Disney character to question why everyone is singing! Haha! I have probably seen most of the Disney movies. If you haven't picked up the fact yet, I love Beauty and the Beast. If you haven't seen it, it is worth it! =D *Sorry I haven't emailed you, I'm working on it!*

      Delete
    2. I love Flynn. I haddn't noticed that he was the only one ether, I don't watch many cartoons. But I love that and the Winne the Pooh not and knot thing. :D I like Beauty and the beast a lot, it was my favorite of the Dinsny Princesses epeshally because of the message. :) (Its okay, I don't mind)

      Delete
  3. My favourite is Snow White ! Ahhh her seven dwarfs are so cute ! I love Winnie the Pooh too. The little thing above you have about not knotting and stuff is so funny ! And I love the one about its a Disney film, you have to sing ! So funny :) Thanks for brightening up another day !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Eb. The "not, knot" is so funny! And it's Winnie the Pooh, which makes it extra cute, too! =) I'm glad that is brightened your day...That's what makes it all worth-while! =)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)