12.29.2015

Story Spinner Contest

Hey!

   I've decided to hold a little contest.  I've seen these around, and they are always so fun, so I thought I'd see if you'd be interested.  This will be a one time thing for now, but if I get a lot of feedback I may do it more regularly.

   I took this picture, and I thought it was "interesting" enough to use as a story starter.
It is your job to write off of this picture.  
Your entry could be a short story, a couple words, a poem, etc.  
I'm not going to put a word limit on the entries, 
but try to keep it down to only a couple paragraphs or less.  
Send your entry to my email: livingjoyfullyblog@yahoo.com


The contest will close on January 6th, and I will try and pick a winner within the couple days after that.  The winning entry will be posted on my blog, and the winner can choose if they would like to do a guest post, or if there is some other prize like that which they would like.

Here is your picture, and happy writing!


Jess

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I'll be sure to enter! Thanks Jess!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I hope you get a lot of entries! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)