5.19.2015

*Chuckles Nervously*

Heey guys.

Remember me?  Short, blonde hair, professional procrastinator, random, and terrible at blogging?  Yah, her.  No?  okay...

Long story short, I really don't have much to say. I am so sorry I abandoned you lovely people.  End of the school year is always crazy, then summer is crazy, then back to school is crazy, and then fall/thanksgiving is crazy, then Christmas is crazy, and then spring is crazy, and then we are back where we started.

In the end, we figured out that we don't have a full 4 days of nothing (excluding my work and school) from last week until AUGUST.   Yes, August.  2015, thankfully.

So, this summer my blogging will be hit-and-miss.  I'll try my best; I'm not calling a break, but I won't be around a ton.

I am leaving you with a challenge, of sorts.  Try and read either one or both of the following books this summer:

I Kissed Dating Goodbye:
I Kissed Dating Goodbye: Amazon
I Kissed Dating Goodbye: joshharris.com

And Passion and Purity:
Passion and Purity: Amazon
Passion and Purity: Barnes and Noble

These are both books I am re-reading this summer, and if you haven't read them yet, take the time too.  One is written by a young man, unmarried; the other by an seasoned author married for her third time.  Both are written with a realistic, honest, open view of managing relationships in this world, and growing closer to our Creator.

Also, if you haven't seen the movie, "God's Not Dead," you really, really should get a hold of it.  No matter your religious beliefs, or age, I think we can all learn from it.  And while the movie probably won't answer all your questions, it is a great starting point to learn from.

Anywho.  Love ya, peeps.

~Jessica Joy

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world, Jessica! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I remember Jess! Adorable, wonderful friend, yep, I remember Jessica. =D Well, I hope you survive the crazy! I'll be praying for you!
    Thanks for stoping by!
    -Mikayla-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the movie "God's Not Dead"! It is an AMAZING film, that can help a lot of people, on a very controversial subject. I think they really did a good job.

    I'll miss your blogging! But I hope you have a wonderful, productive summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)