9.30.2014

Tacit Tuesdays! {29}

First off, sense I don't want to forget, some of you commented that the "Year of Pink" banner was way to big, and I figured out what it was.  Make sure you are adding it in a post, and not on the side.  Then, once it is in the post using the HTML, go back to normal text and click on the picture.  It will bring up a little box saying where it is linked to, and it should say: small, medium, large, x-large, and original size.  I think you guys just had to on original size.  Click one of the other opinions.  And that should work.  =) If not, please let me know, and I'll look at it again =)

Okay, well today was lots of fun!  About 9:30 this morning I walked over to our neighbor's house to return a couple things to her.  She is in her 70's, but very energetic, and sweet.  =) So she told me that some of her friends were coming over to practice their line dancing, and she asked if I would like to join them!  So I did.  And I didn't come home until about 1 o' clock.  We hooked up speakers to one of the ladies' laptop, and we swiveled, and turned, and bounced and tapped all morning.  It was more fun than I've had in a long time! My favorite was called Wagon Wheels, and danced to a country song by the same name.  We also did "The Old School Bop," "Boot (something, I can't remember) Boogie," and  *ahem* "The Tush Push."  That was my least favorite one ;)  We danced in her carpool.  It was the first time I had ever line danced, and I loved it.  *happy sigh* 

Okay, so finally onto the pictures!  =) 

This one is from summer, but too cute to leave out:
My adorable sister.  Is she not the cutest? <3
THIS THING WAS LITERALLY BORN ON OUR FARM AND NOW IT' HAS TURNED INTO A HORSE!!!!

(Caramel, not my sister ;)


*No animals were harmed in the taking of this photo ;)*


Love between a horse and his girl <3

Can you tell they are related? ;)


 My mom's birthday was this past Friday.  She hurt her back on Thursday, though, and she is still down.  She is going to the doctor and the chiropractor.  She twisted her pelvis and her spine.  So on Friday my dad and us kids stopped and bought her a cake.

It is sideways =P, But this was her piece =) <3
 Okay, and then today while I was doing school the sun reflected through my lap and cast a heart shaped shadow on my page!  The first picture, which I like the best, is sideways, but I don't feel like flipping it and reloading it =P



Is that not beautiful!!?? =) <3

Well, that's about it!  The "A Year of Pink Celebration" starts tomorrow!! I can't wait! =D And I hope the picture works for you guys.  If my instructs are not clear, let me know.  Also, check out Sarah's comment on my "Announcing..." post; it is the last comment as of right now.  I answered her question and I just want to make sure the rest of you understand too =)

Love ya!

Jess

6 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica! :-) I love your posts!! Since we are sisters, could you put the Pink Challenge pin up on my blog for me? Thank you so much, you're my hero! I love the pictures of Carmel!! And aww! Thank you for calling me that! I love you so much Jesso!!! With love, In Christ, Julia n Carmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sure Julia, I'd love to do that for you! <3 Awwwwwwh!!!!!!! Haha, YOU like the pictures of Carmel?!?! What a surprise? ;D =D I LOOOVVVEEE You!!!! <3 <3

      Delete
  2. I hope your Mom feels better soon! :) Wow! That is so neat! Haha, you needed a heart while doing school, didn't you? ;) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope so too! Haha, I did. It was so neat! <3

      Delete
  3. My goodness, I just realized I had not commented on this Adorableness! =O Tell Julia shes adorable, gosh you to have got good cuteness genes. =) Aww, the heart is so cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, she is adorable!!! Just like you. =) <3 I know, it was awesome. =)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)