4.22.2014

Apologies

Hey  Everyone,

    I am sorry but Tacit Tuesdays will not be happening this week.  I am WAY (Like, you would never believe) behind in school, and that is what I spent all day on.  I'm typing this up right before going to bed, and frankly, I'm too tired to pick out some pictures.  I would do it tomorrow, but we are swamped and going to be out of the house all day tomorrow.  I going to try super hard to post something else this week, though, so hopefully you will hear from me before next Tuesday. 

   Happy late Easter!

~Jessica Joy <3

4 comments:

  1. Boy, this Tuesday won't be as fun without your post. =P But I understand. =) I hope you get caught up on your school quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks. I'm sorry. It will be back next week! Thanks you, I hope I do too!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm waaaay behind as well, so I understand! I hope you're not getting too stressed out about it!! (stress NEVER helps... I've tried it before =) ) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, I've tried that too. I know, you are my behind-buddy! ;D <3

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think! I love comments; they always make my day, and they are what makes blogging worthwhile! =)